Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Loosen up

OK, so I've been accused on occasion (by people who shall remain unnamed) as being uptight. In fact - just yesterday I was accused of getting "wound tighter and tighter by the day". I like to think I'm Organized. A Planner. Clean. Orderly. Heck, I don't even mind being called borderline OCD. But uptight??? Please!!
To all you people who fly willy nilly through life - playing in the mud, letting a one year old feed themselves applesauce with a spoon, having a "loose" nap schedule etc... I say to you - I am not (that) uptight. See for yourself.

Ok, yes, I stripped him down first. And yes, it was bath night. And yes, I was having heart palpitations...but I did it. I survived...and he had such a yummy fun time! And for the record - this picture does NOT do the mess justice...it was WAY saucier!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job Molly! I am so proud! I can't wait to see what develops when baby boy #2 arrives. :) Too cute Cade!

Mindy said...

I'm with you Molly. For the record, I gave in and let Lily "eat" with a spoon. Now she has it mastered. I feel for you because a beer or glass of wine has gotten me through many dinners with her! :-)