Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

So it came and went in all it's splendor. Christmas was spectacular this year. I mean it's great every year of course, but this year was special. This year was "white". This year we were a family of four and therefore much more "real" in my mind. I grew up in a family of four. So did Steve. So somehow this felt more grown up to me. I can't really explain it, but it was there.

We played in the snow. I baked brownies. We had a great family dinner. The boys got their matching Christmas pajamas just as my sister and I use to.

I tried to take perfectly posed pictures - you can judge for yourself how that went...

It has been quite a year for the Tedesco branch of the Hiltpold tree. There have been 2 babies, a bout with cancer, 2 extensive hospital stays, work woes and of course everyday challenges. 2009 has been one for the books. We are looking forward to everything 2010 has to offer. I selfishly pray that maybe it doesn't stretch us quite as much as 2009 - but whatever God has planned we will do our best to take on with grace.
Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. May you all feel as blessed as we do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You are one of my very favorite bloggers ;)

Sharley said...

What fantastic pajama photos! I love your blog Molly. Your words were so honest and true. It was touching.