Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dancing KING

OK, so the song isn't perfect, but work with me here.
Lately Cade has taken to dancing. He dances whenever he hears music - and sometimes when he doesn't. He'll dance anywhere. Anytime. Even on command. It's darling. He's darling. And I had to share - because soon enough this too will end whether I want it to or not. We started with the simple "hip shake", but about a week ago he added the "arm swing". Not sure if it can get much cuter, but I'll let you know.

3 comments:

Sharley said...

ha ha, what was the toosh rub at the end on the chair? So cute!

Angie said...

why haven't I seen this blog before today? Officially obsessed with the cuteness of your kids!!! That arm swing!!!

Molly said...

Thanks guys. I'm kind of obsessed with them too - but then again, I guess that's my job. Glad it made you smile!