Friday, December 10, 2010

Playtime

So if you haven't noticed - I'm on a slide show kick.  It's actually kind of convenient because I can stream them, music and all, to play on my TV.  It also allows me to post all the pics instead of choosing which ones to email.  Whatever - I don't know why I'm justifying myself to you people ;)  You don't have to enjoy them, but we do so here's another one.  
We took the beautiful Miss Em with us to Jump Zone this morning because baby Z had tubes put in his ears.  We had a  great time - despite the unbelievably rude kids (and moms)...who raises these hooligans?  I can't tell you how fun it is to see them coming down the slides over and over with those huge smiles on their faces.  Never gets old.  C2 loved it too, although he's thoroughly annoyed that he can't get right up there with the big 'uns.  Big thanks to KK who helped me wrangle all three so I could get so many pictures.  A - Next time you're coming too ;)


1 comment:

hanabana said...

big boys not kids any more.